Self Publishing Packages
We make it easy for our authors to get their book published professionally and sold on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other places. We understand that the self publishing process can be overwhelming. So much is involved-copyright registration, Library of Congress number, ISBN, proofreading several times…That’s why we have bundled the most requested services into packages. We also are mindful of the fact that authors are on a budget, therefore we offer a package that can suit most authors’ needs without breaking the bank. Once the book is published, our authors get discounted rate for printing so they can continue to earn royalties from their books.
Mistakes That Our Self Publishing Packages Can Help You Avoid
Authors can benefit from our team’s 10 years of self publishing experience and all the support services involved to make that happen. Most of our team have self published a book themselves so they know most of the pitfalls to avoid, which are:
- Unprofessional book design or no design all
- Not professionally edited and proofread
- Misleading main title and subtitle
- Insufficient summary or description on the back cover
- No competitive analysis
- Poor formatting
- Charging too little or too high
- No marketing strategy
- No way for the fans to find or contact you.
- Not writing another book
Pricing for our Self Publishing Packages
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you have about our publishing packages. We look forward to helping you.
Debut - Expedited Service
- Paperback Version with Basic Formatting
- No Extra Charges on Photo Inclusion
- No Extra Charges for Full-Color Option
- Unlimited Fulfillment & Global Distribution
- One Week Timeline
- Basic Cover Design
- Book Title Help + One Webpage Author Website
- Paperback or Hardcover
- 10 Author Copies
- Global Distribution, plus availability in Barnes and Noble Stores
- All of Page Turner Package
- Premium Cover Design & Formatting
- Copy Editing – 20K Words
- 3 Webpage Author Website
- Facebook Page Management (2,000 Fans/likes)
- 15 Author Copies+ Global Distribution, plus availability in Barnes and Noble Stores
- Debut Package: This allows a book to be available on Amazon, other sites, and Barnes & Noble site, but not the physical stores. Suitable for authors if they have an edited manuscript and a complete book cover. This is an expedited service, meaning, instead of 7-weeks, we can get the whole project one in 7 business days.
- Page Turner: This allows a book to be available on Amazon, other sites, and Barnes & Noble site and physical stores. Suitable for authors who have an edited manuscript, and need help with cover design as well as starting their author marketing through a very basic website and choosing the right title and subtitle. 7-weeks’ timeline.
- Masterpiece: Distribution is the same as Page Turner. Suitable for authors who need their manuscript copy edited, cover designed, a premium website set up and some social media promotions initiated. 10-weeks’ timeline.
Check Out Our Reviews On Facebook For Our Ghostwriting Services
Months Project Time