Self Publishing Packages
We make it easy for our authors to get their book published professionally and sold on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other places. We understand that the self publishing process can be overwhelming. So much is involved-copyright registration, Library of Congress number, ISBN, proofreading several times…That’s why we have bundled the most requested services into packages. We also are mindful of the fact that authors are on a budget, therefore we offer a package that can suit most authors’ needs without breaking the bank. Once the book is published, our authors get discounted rate for printing so they can continue to earn royalties from their books.
Mistakes That Our Self Publishing Packages Can Help You Avoid
Authors can benefit from our team’s 10 years of self publishing experience and all the support services involved to make that happen. Most of our team have self published a book themselves so they know most of the pitfalls to avoid, which are:
- Unprofessional book design or no design all
- Not professionally edited and proofread
- Misleading main title and subtitle
- Insufficient summary or description on the back cover
- No competitive analysis
- Poor formatting
- Charging too little or too high
- No marketing strategy
- No way for the fans to find or contact you.
- Not writing another book
Pricing for our Self Publishing Packages
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you have about our publishing packages. We look forward to helping you.
- Paperback Format
- Basic Formatting
- No Extra Charges for Full-Color Option
- Unlimited Fulfillment & Global Distribution
- This allows a book to be available on Amazon, other sites, and Barnes & Noble site, but not the physical stores.
- Suitable for authors if they have an edited manuscript, a complete book cover, and an actionable marketing plan.
- Timeline: 12 weeks
- Basic Cover Design
- Book Title Help
- Proofreading, up to 5,000 words
- Paperback or Hardcover (without jacket)
- 10 Author Copies
- Global Distribution, plus availability in Barnes and Noble Stores
- This allows a book to be available on Amazon, other sites, and Barnes & Noble site and physical stores.
- Suitable for authors if they have an edited manuscript and an actionable marketing plan.
- Timeline: 14 weeks
- All of Page Turner Package
- Premium custom full-color interior formatting
- Two formats: Paperback or casebound hardback and Amazon Kindle e-book formats
- Copy Editing – 30K Words
- 3 Webpage Author Website
- One local bookstore book signing event assistance
- One local media outreach
- 25 Author Copies
- Global Distribution – International, private label ISBN and barcode
- International Ingram, Baker & Taylor, and Bertram wholesale distribution, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble site and stores, and 25,000 other retail locations. Distribution is the same as Page Turner.
- Suitable for authors who need their manuscript copy edited, cover designed, an actionable basic marketing plan.
- Timeline: 4 months
- All of the Masterpiece Package
- Four formats: Paperback, hardcover, Amazon Kindle and Audible version
- Copy Editing – 60K Words
- Amazon promotion
- 40 Author Copies
- Three local book signing events assistance
- Three local media outreach
- Three public speaking engagement assistance
- Suitable for authors if they need a long-term, actionable marketing plan.
- Timeline: 5 months
Publishing Down Payment
This small down payment provides the following assistance:
1. Manuscript evaluation. Please send the manuscript to email@example.com
2. Custom publishing quote
3. Choose a payment plan option
4. Project timeline establishment
Check Out Our Reviews On Facebook For Our Self Publishing Children’s Book Service