Legacy Memoir Ghostwriter
Your story is yours. It is the gift you leave for people who might get a sense of their identities through the stories told to them by those who came before.
Are there major life lessons you have learned that you wish to share with not just family and friends, but also the world? A legacy memoir would be a great fit for your goals. Speaking of goals, we encourage our authors to reflect on the hierarchy of goals when it comes to getting a memoir ghostwritten. In other words, there should be a few “must-have” goals and a few “nice to have” goals. And to make this process easy to navigate, we offer a pro bono Book Clarity session, that lasts about 20-30 minutes.
Our team of ghostwriters, editors, and beta readers can help turn your idea into a finished manuscript, quickly and affordably. We use a collaborative process so you’ll play an integral role in the process, reviewing every word. When it’s complete, you can choose to have our publishing division go to work. At the end of the process, it will be your name on the spine of a well-written, published book.
Pricing for our Ghostwriter Service
We have two packages and can offer expedited service as well. Besides the usual manuscript development processes, our price also includes professional editing and getting the manuscript ready for the book production phase. If research is required before working on the manuscript, then an hourly rate of $95/hour will apply.
- 10, 30-minute sessions
- Up to 100 pages
- 3-5 months' timeline
- One round of copy editing
- Publishing consultation
Ghostwriting Page Turner
- 12, 30-minute sessions
- Up to 120 pages
- 4-6 months' timeline
- One round of copy editing
- Simple bookcover
- Paperback Format
- Basic Formatting
- No Extra Charges for Full-Color Option
- Unlimited Fulfillment & Global Distribution
- This allows a book to be available on Amazon, other sites, and Barnes & Noble site, but not the physical stores.
- Suitable for authors if they have an edited manuscript, and an actionable marketing plan.
Who Uses a Legacy Memoir Ghostwriter Service?
Rory is a high-level executive, getting ready for retirement. He wanted to write his life story, with a focus on the lessons he learned working as a Portuguese businessman in America. He felt his experiences could really help others. In fact, he had previously written his story in Portuguese as two separate books but he didn’t feel he had the time to rewrite the English versions and instead hired us to write his career memoir.
Why Use a Legacy Memoir Ghostwriting Service?
Our clients know their books will be crafted by professional writers who know how to make words come alive on the page and communicate their vision.
Frequently Asked Questions on our Legacy Memoir Ghostwriter Service
I have tried writing my memoir several times in the past. I find it hard to continue and have almost given up. How can your ghostwriter help?
1. Listening with empathy so we can understand the emotions that need to be articulated
2. Building an effective story structure, proper merging with creative writing elements
3. And most importantly, ensuring that our writing process helps accomplish major and minor goals, like using your epiphanies and life lessons to create a story arc
Our writing process is collaborative, and is facilitated by having a phone discussion preferably once a week – the lead ghostwriter would lead the discussion with a set of questions and record it so we can preserve your “voice”.
What is your ghostwriting process like?
1. Skeleton Draft and Concepts Outline: Here we capture the “story arc” for a memoir or “idea arc” for a business book.
2. Clarify: With the ideas plotted, we begin identifying holes to be filled and information that need clarification, anecdotal support or graphic design. Significant amount of rearranging chapter subsections is involved to improve the overall flow of the book and even out chapter lengths.
3. Creative flair: At this stage, we ensure your unique author “voice” is preserved.
4. Simplify: Once the first draft of the manuscript is finished, an editor will be selected whose background is suitable for your project.
Do I own the finished book? Do I hold the copyright to the work?
You will have complete ownership of the finished book and it will carry your name as the author. Once the book is written, we can also work with you to produce a finished book and bring it to market under a separate agreement.
How long can it take? How much is Expedited Service?
Expedited service fees is $3,500, and extra expedited service is $5,500.
What type of books do you ghostwrite?
Although, we can create something in almost every genre. That includes memoirs, inspirational, self-help, general fiction, children’s literature and coffee table books. But, we tend to specialize in spiritual memoirs. Here are some examples:
Non Fiction/How To Guide
Our client wanted us to create her book because she realized that, after years of working in real estate, there is not one book that covers tips or tricks of the profession comprehensively or are out dated. So, she decided to create her own. She hired us to put it together because she is incredibly busy, and although she is an excellent real estate agent, she realized she didn’t know how to write a book.
This client was abused by her mother as a young child and is now caring for her ailing mother as her health declines. She wanted to share her story in order to educate others about child abuse and offer hope and encouragement to other survivors. She was not sure where to start and felt overwhelmed by the thought of writing an entire book so she hired us to write her story.
One client wanted to share his journey of finding God with his congregation and help inspire them to have faith in God and themselves. However, he was not sure how to convert his sermons and his life story into a book and felt overwhelmed with the task at hand. He decided to hire an expert to mesh the two ideas into one story.
Another client is a history buff and had a great idea for a story but was not sure how to write it, so he hired us to help. His book is historical fiction.
Can I sign a NDA? Will all my information remain confidential?
Pricing for our Ghostwriter Service
Check Out Our Reviews for Our Self-Publishing Book Service