Who Uses a Ghostwriter Service?
Gabriel hired a ghostwriter since he wasn’t sure how to write a memoir. The book was important to him because he had suffered through traumatic events and he felt no one really knew the truth about what happened. After battling with the court system and receiving heartache after heartache he finally decided it was time for his side of the story.
Rory is a high-level executive, getting ready for retirement. He wanted to write his life story, with a focus on the lessons he learned working as a Portugese businessman in America. He felt his experiences could really help others. In fact, he had previously written his story in Portugese as two separate books but he didn’t feel he had the time to rewrite the English versions and instead hired us to write his career memoir.
Why Use a Ghostwriting Service?
Our clients know their books will be crafted by professional writers who know how to make words come alive on the page and communicate their vision.
Frequently Asked Questions on our Ghostwriter Service
What is your ghostwriting process like?
1. Skeleton Draft and Concepts Outline: Here we capture the “story arc” for a memoir or “idea arc” for a business book.
2. Clarify: With the ideas plotted, we begin identifying holes to be filled and information that need clarification, anecdotal support or graphic design. Significant amount of rearranging chapter subsections is involved to improve the overall flow of the book and even out chapter lengths.
3. Creative flair: At this stage, we ensure your unique author “voice” is preserved.
4. Simplify: Once the first draft of the manuscript is finished, an editor will be selected whose background is suitable for your project.
Do I own the finished book? Do I hold the copyright to the work?
You will have complete ownership of the finished book and it will carry your name as the author. Once the book is written, we can also work with you to produce a finished book and bring it to market under a separate agreement.
How long can it take? How much is Expedited Service?
Expedited service’s fees is $6,500, and extra expedited service is $12,500.
What type of books do you ghostwrite?
Although, we can create something in almost every genre. That includes memoirs, inspirational, self-help, general fiction, children’s literature and coffee table books. But, we tend to specialize in spiritual memoirs.
Non Fiction/How To Guide
Our client wanted us to create her book because she realized that, after years of working in real estate, there is not one book that covers all of the tips or tricks of the profession. So, she decided to create her own. She hired us to put it together because she is incredibly busy, and although she is an excellent real estate agent, she realized she didn’t know how to write a book.
This client was abused by her mother as a young child and is now caring for her ailing mother as her health declines. She wanted to share her story in order to educate others about child abuse and offer hope and encouragement to other survivors. She was not sure where to start and felt overwhelmed by the thought of writing an entire book so she hired us to write her story.
One client wanted to share his journey of finding God with his congregation and help inspire them to have faith in God and themselves. However, he was not sure how to convert his sermons and his life story into a book and felt overwhelmed with the task at hand. He decided to hire an expert to mesh the two ideas into one story.
Another client is a history buff and had a great idea for a story but was not sure how to write it, so he hired us to help. His book is historical fiction.
Can I sign a NDA? Will all my information remain confidential?
Pricing for our Ghostwriter Service
- Monthly Payment Option: $1,600/month for 5 months
- 10 sessions
- Up to 60 pages
- One round of proofreading
- Monthly Payment Option: $2,700/month for 6 months
- 30 sessions
- Up to 150 pages
- One round of copy editing
- Monthly Payment Option: $3,800/month for 7 months
- 40 sessions
- Up to 200 pages
- One round each of copy editing and proofreading
- 2 beta readers
- Basic self publishing support
- Author website
- Facebook page management
- 15 author copies
- One PR campaign for Inc.com, Forbes, Entrepreneur, etc
- Monthly Payment Option: $4,950/month for 9 months
- 60 sessions
- Up to 250 pages
- Two rounds each of copy editing & proofreading, and 4 beta readers
- Screenplay conversion
- Pitching to movie producers
- Comprehensive self publishing support, with book available in paperback, Kindle or Audible versions
- Premium author website
- Facebook page management
- Comprehensive bestseller PR campaign
- 50 author copies
Check Out Our Reviews On Facebook For Our Ghostwriting Services
Weeks Project Time