Our ghostwriters, editors, and beta readers can turn your ideas into a finished manuscript, quickly and affordably. We use a collaborative process so you’ll play an integral role in the process, reviewing every word. When it’s complete, you can choose to have our publishing division go to work. At the end of the process, it will be your name on the spine of a well-written, published book.
Or call (919) 346-4907 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Use a Ghostwriting Service?
Our clients want to have their voices heard. They have a story that needs to be told. Using our service guarantees that their ideas, thoughts, and experiences will be documented to inform and entertain generations of readers.
Our clients know their books will be crafted by professional writers who know how to make words come alive on the page and communicate their vision.
What Type of Books Do We Ghostwrite?
We can create something in almost every genre including memoirs, inspirational, self-help, general fiction, children’s literature, and coffee table books.
Our client wanted us to create her book because she realized that, after years of working in real estate, there is no one book that covers all of the tips or tricks of the profession. So, she decided to create her own. She hired us to put it together because she is incredibly busy, and although she is an excellent real estate agent, she realized she didn’t know how to write a book.
This client was abused by her mother as a young child and is now caring for her ailing mother as her health declined. She wanted to share her story in order to educate others about child abuse and offer hope and encouragement to other survivors. She was not sure where to start and felt overwhelmed by the thought of writing an entire book so she hired us to write her story.
One client wanted to share his journey of finding God with his congregation and help inspire them to have faith in God and themselves. However, he was not sure how to convert his sermons and his life story into a book and felt overwhelmed with the task at hand. He decided to hire an expert to mesh the two ideas into one story.
Another client is a history buff and had a great idea for a story but was not sure how to write it, so he hired us to help. His book is historical fiction.
How Does Our Ghostwriter Service Work?
We will work closely with you to develop your idea into a finished book.
- Our lead ghostwriter will interview you to discuss your idea in detail and clarify your vision. She will be a point of contact regarding the completion of the project. If an illustrator is necessary, she will coordinate the selection of an artist for the project and coordinate the creation of the illustrations.
- Your lead ghostwriter will contact you to set up a series of conversations, held via phone or Skype so that he or she can gather the information necessary to begin the creation process.
- A Summary, an Outline, and a Book Strategy or Story Map for Memoir/fiction will be created and submitted for your review and approval. Upon your approval, the creative process gets going full steam.
- She will create Chapter 1, based upon the summary and outline, and then submit that to you for your review. Upon approval of Chapter 1, the writer will move onto Chapter 2, and so on, until you have a completed book.
- An editor will be selected whose background is suitable for your project.
Do I Own the Finished Book?
You will have complete ownership of the finished book and it will carry your name as the author. Once the book is written, we can also work with you to produce a finished book and bring it to the market under a separate agreement.
Pricing for our Ghostwriter Service
We have three packages. Besides the usual manuscript development processes, our price also includes professional editing and getting the manuscript ready for the book production phase. If research is required before working on the manuscript, then an hourly rate of $95/hour will apply.