Frequently Asked Questions
Please view the frequently asked questions below about our ghostwriting, editing and publishing services. If you have a question that is not listed below, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (919) 346-4907
What is self publishing process like?
Self publishing process is divided into three phases:
- Manuscript review: We do editing review, to determine if it needs line editing, proofreading or developmental editing.
- Book production: We take care of all technical aspects including ISBN, Library of Congress number, copyright, formatting and full cover design.
- Distribution: this is the last step and our team will assist with getting your book on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Walmart, etc.
How do I get paid?
You earn royalties through two ways:
- Your royalties will be deposited into your bank account on a monthly basis.
- If you buy your author copies (you get a 75% discount), you can sell them directly during your book tours and earn royalties directly.
How long would it take to self publish a book?
Once the book has been edited, it takes, on an average, less than 7 weeks to get the book available for sale on Amazon and in your hands.
Can you assist with book marketing as well?
Yes, we can. Our team has experience with following forms of book and author marketing:
- Author website
- Social media management
- Book signing events
- Book tours
Do you offer ghostwriting service?
Yes, we do. We offer book ghostwriting service.
What Our Clients Say About Our Publishing, Editing and Ghostwriting Services
Weeks Project Time