Self publishing process is divided into three phases:
- Manuscript review: We do editing review, to determine if it needs line editing, proofreading or developmental editing.
- Book production: We take care of all technical aspects including ISBN, Library of Congress number, copyright, formatting and full cover design.
- Distribution: this is the last step and our team will assist with getting your book on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Walmart, etc.
You earn royalties through two ways:
- Your royalties will be deposited into your bank account on a monthly basis.
- If you buy your author copies (you get a 75% discount), you can sell them directly during your book tours and earn royalties directly.
Once the book has been edited, it takes, on an average, less than 7 weeks to get the book available for sale on Amazon and in your hands.
Yes, we can. Our team has experience with following forms of book and author marketing:
- Author website
- Social media management
- Book signing events
- Book tours
Yes, we do. We offer book ghostwriting service.