This page informs users in advance of important changes to the CaryPress Publishing service, its User Agreement, or other policies.
Effective Date: March 13th, 2015
- Authors will receive one consolidated royalty statement in April.
- Royalty checks will be mailed out in May.
- No royalty statement will be sent out if sales were below $25, in the previous 12 months.
Effective Date: March 31st, 2016
- Termination has been extended to 3 years. If an author submits a termination request, they can do so by paying for the services rendered, minus any royalties accrued.
Effective Date: May 20th, 2016
- Books published via collaborative efforts will be eligible for termination of publishing and distribution if they had fewer than 100 book sales per year for two consecutive years.
Effective Date: February 1st, 2017
- For new authors, royalties will be deposited directly into authors’ accounts.
- If detailed sales reports are needed, there is a $25 fees per statement generated.
- If an author wishes to terminate contract, before 3-year initial period, they can do so by paying cost of the publishing minus any royalties accrued.